The screenshot is a way of taking pictures of whatever is showing on your PC, tablet or mobile screen at the time. A screenshot is very helpful when you want to demonstrate something to someone but that is very difficult to do in words, and then screenshots are the best way to tell them about what you couldn’t explain.
When you want to show your friends or others about what you have got on your computer’s screen, by taking a screenshot of the current screen you can save the moment to share with anyone you want to.
How to take full display screenshot on Windows 8 and 10?
- Launch the screen of which you want to capture the screenshot.
And when you do this make sure the screen which you want to screenshot. shouldn’t have any distractions such as open Windows or programs.
- You’ll need to find the Print Screen key on your PC’s keyboard which is most often found in the top right side of the keyboard.
- The print screen is usually cut by pressing Print Scanner or something related.
- Now you need to press the Windows key + Print Screen key simultaneously. And you will be able to take a screenshot of the current display on your PC.
- View the screenshot; you will get the captured screenshot inside the Screenshot folder, which is found inside the Pictures folder of your PC.
How to take a full-screen screenshot on any Windows PC?
- Launch the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- Before taking any screenshot, you need to make sure that screen should not have any distraction such as open Windows or programs.
- Hit the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It is commonly found in the top right side of the keyboard.
- Pressing the Print Screen (or similar) key will capture the screenshot of the whole screen and its contents as well as.
- If your PC has an Fn key in the lower-left side of your keyboard, then you will need to press Fn + Print Screen key simultaneously.
- Go to Paint. You will get this program already installed on all Windows PC.
- Go to Start
- Tap on Search Bar below the Start menu.
- Then you need to type paint
- Tap on the option Paint at the top of the start Window.
- Now tap on Start.
- Then select Programs option.
- And select accessories and tap on Paint.
- After the paint window opens, then you will need to press Ctrl + V key to paste in the screenshot.
- Then press Ctrl + S key to save the Screenshot.