Windows 10 is an operating system designed and developed by Microsoft as it is a part of its Windows family of the operating systems. However, the Windows 10 is designed with the intention to provide a common, Universal user’s interface between the laptop, desktop, and also in one PCs, tablets, smartphones, computers, and also for the embedded systems like as its Xbox game console. Its many features have been fully based on user’s feedback that is completely testing the software before it is released date.
So let us talk about the Restore point, what actually it is? Though a restore point is a state of the computer that will always serve as a milestone to which the users can easily regress the operating system settings in case if they become corrupted or if in case the OS fails to perform, as expected by the users.
Creation of Restore Point
However, the Windows 10 will automatically create a restore point before any users make some changes to the system settings or install or uninstall a program. It always allows the users to manually create the restore points whenever the users want to create. It is good for all the users that they don’t need to create any restore point as Windows 10 does it automatically for them.
You can restore the Windows 10 a restore point either by directly within the operating system itself, or easily booting the OS in the Safe Mode if the Windows fails to boot it properly.
Steps to Use Windows 10 System Restore Point
Below we provide a few simple steps which are very easy to follow and understand; if you follow these steps in the given sequence, then it will save your lots of time and takes fewer efforts. The steps are discussed below:-
- Turn On your Windows 10 computer.
- Click to Log On with an Administrator account.
- On the desktop screen, right-click on the Start button.
- From the context menu, click to open the Control Panel.
- Make sure that View By is set to the category, under the top right corner of the Control Panel.
- Next, click on the System and Security category direct from the control panel window.
- Click on the File History, from the right panel of the System and Security window.
- Then, click on the Recovery option, from the bottom left of the File History.
- On the primary page of the System Restore wizard, click on the Next option.
- Subsequently, click to choose the preferred restore point from the given list.
- Click on the Next option.
- Click on the confirm option, to confirm your restore point.
- Then, click on the Finish option.
- Aon the other hand, a warning box will appear on the screen, click on the OK option to confirm your action.
- Wait for few seconds or until the Windows 10 restores to the selected restore point and restart automatically.
- Finally, start using the operating system.
The process above is very simple and easy process and helps you in creating a restore point by taking your less time and efforts.
Windows 10 System Restore Point from Safe Mode
To create a Windows 10 System Restore Point from Safe Mode is very much easy and also identical to the one which is used when the operating system is booted normally. And user only needs to do is to start the Windows 10 in Safe Mode and then follow the on-screen instruction carefully from there.